Pages

Sexy is Good, But Don’t Overdo it

Something has been weighing on my mind lately. I have to thank J for pushing me to write on the topic though. When did it become a good idea to rely totally on sexualizing yourself to make you feel desirable or to attract men? I see more women that are choosing to lean on their looks and sex appeal because they think it will get them what they want. There is no doubt that you will be able to attract the attention of men by flaunting your sexuality. The problem, that I don’t think many of you realize, is that it is not the attention that you want.

I am a firm believer in a woman using her sexual power to get what she wants. There is a right and a wrong way to do this. The highly sexual nature of men offers an advantage to women. Woman can use sexual appeal to turn a man’s attention her way for the purpose of showing what she has to offer of substance. I will confess that every woman I have ever dated attracted me through pure sexual appeal of some sort or another. I can also tell you that I have never stayed with a woman for that same reason. The ones that aren’t able to offer anything beyond that sexual appeal tend to become less and less appealing with a little time. It is the items of substance that build a deeper appreciation and deeper sexual attraction to her. It is also a matter of respect. As a successful and intelligent man, I can tell you that the most physically attractive woman on the planet will become unappealing in a short time. There is a saying in the movie Perfect Stranger, “Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man that's tired of f*%$# her.” This is especially likely to be true if the physical attraction is all there is.

The other consideration is what type of men you are going to attract when you dress too loose. If you wear clothes that you bought in an adult bookstore, you are going to attract the kind of man that is likely to see you as only a sexual object. When you get yourself into a relationship where your man sees you as only a sexual object, you can’t win. A man won’t respect a pair of tits. Love, honor, and respect are the platform on which a long term successful relationship in built. A man respects a woman that compliments him and makes him feel good about her and himself. If you leave nothing to the imagination, nothing as a subtle temptation, then why would a man want to find out more about you? I have dated girls that dressed “slutty.” When I did, I wasn’t the type of man you would want to date. The sexual appeal turns into embarrassment which turns into disgust. The primal sexual rush of a “slut” wears off fast like the buzz of a cigarette to a chain smoker. A man that wants to be with a woman like that is going to be easily distracted by every other sexy girl that comes around. Ultimately, the best that you can hope for is that the man has a little money to give you when he leaves you for the younger woman at the age of 45. At this point in my life, I won’t give a second look to the most attractive woman if she is dressed like a slut. ....

Dress sexy, but tastefully. A little cleavage is sexy and tasteful; everything but the nipple is not. A little leg, not a dress slit to your waste. The way you carry yourself can be sexier then the body itself. Intelligence, confidence, and a little pride is very sexy. ....

Sexy is subtle! ....

No comments: