Pages

I'm in a Relationship With a Man in Another Relationship: Letter from a Confused Woman

C. Christian,

I’m in love with someone, and I know his already taken his not yet married but their live in ,that guy told me that he loves me more than his gf but still our relationship is not legalour relationship runs for 3 months.... 3 months of hiding, now I decided to stay away from him coz I know there’s nothing gonna happened to our relationship. He cant live his gf. If he really loves me his going to do anything to keep our relationship better, it really hurts me everytime I see him I just don’t know what to do, I feel so much tense.CAN YOU HELP ME ?WAT SHOULD I DO?


-Confussed

Dear "Confussed",

This one is easier then it seems. You know what the right answer is. Walk away. He doesn’t care about you in the way he says he does, or in the way you would like him to. If he did he would make the moves to be with you. The fact that he isn't doing that gives you your answer. Actions always speak louder then words. No matter what he says to you!Stop wasting your valuable time. You’re taking the chance that you'll be so focused on this bad relationship that you won't see the good man when he comes along.Raise your value. You set your own worth. Ask more for the commodity of you and only the worthy will be able to afford you.

C. Christian

and check me out on Facebook

No comments: